Hello,

Dear Visitor, Wherever you are in the world, Welcome to Around The World forum.

Many people may be surprised that Muslims love Mary (peace be upon her), the mother of Jesus (peace be upon him). In the Quran, no woman is given more attention than Mary(peace be upon her).

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignoble treats women disgracefully. ' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

We would like to tell you NOW, a few things about the purpose of our forum: Around The World is twofold. First, it is to promote understanding between people from around the world. Secondly, it is to educate people on Islam, it's beliefs and practices.

We aspire to promote a good online communication experience for our members. I hope that you find your stay here beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each
other.

Thank you very much for visiting us and please let us make you aware of it : It is our aim That Every One of Our Visitors contributes feedback - good, bad or indifferent ...

Thank you for being a member of Around The World!

Guests can post on GUESTS RUN FORUM!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Dear Visitor, Wherever you are in the world, Welcome to Around The World forum.

Many people may be surprised that Muslims love Mary (peace be upon her), the mother of Jesus (peace be upon him). In the Quran, no woman is given more attention than Mary(peace be upon her).

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignoble treats women disgracefully. ' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

We would like to tell you NOW, a few things about the purpose of our forum: Around The World is twofold. First, it is to promote understanding between people from around the world. Secondly, it is to educate people on Islam, it's beliefs and practices.

We aspire to promote a good online communication experience for our members. I hope that you find your stay here beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each
other.

Thank you very much for visiting us and please let us make you aware of it : It is our aim That Every One of Our Visitors contributes feedback - good, bad or indifferent ...

Thank you for being a member of Around The World!

Guests can post on GUESTS RUN FORUM!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphrodite Rocks on In

4 posters

Go down

Aphrodite Rocks on In Empty Aphrodite Rocks on In

Post by Aphrodite Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello there everyone. What a lovely site!

For those that dont know me

I am a 38 year old married woman with 5 children ranging in ages from 16 to 3 months, 4 girls and one poor tortured boy. All those sisters to send him crazy

I was raised catholic and also raise my children catholic. they attend catholic school and partake in all the sacraments.

I have been a spiritual person all my life, searching for the truth. I am rather content with my beliefs now.

Looking forward to reading posts here and discussing topics on spirituality ..

Love the smileys they are so cute.
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Rocks on In Empty Re: Aphrodite Rocks on In

Post by Mohamed Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi Aphrodite, WELCOME ! MARHABA! مرحبا

So great to have you here. I really appreciate so much your step to know about other religion other than your own. There are nice people on here someones you know well and someones I've met on net and all of a sudden poof, they're gone.

Hope to see you around here often,often and please give us suggestions. Certainly there are somethings you'd like to see improved. Without you telling us, we'll never know, so please come forward and provide us with your beautiful ideas.

WELCOME on AW Aphrodite!
I pray God would bless each member of your family! baby
Mohamed
Mohamed
Admin

Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2007-11-16

http://mohamed-aroundtheworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shammy Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 am

flower WELCOME TO AW APHRODITE flower

Fantastic having you here with us and thank you for your kind remarks about AW.

Gorgeous pic Aphrodite, your daughter is soooooooo beautiful, already 3mths....gosh time goes by fast.

Enjoy your stay with us tc

hugssssssss

shammy
shammy

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Blonde Fri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Aphrodite wrote:Hello there everyone. What a lovely site!

For those that dont know me

I am a 38 year old married woman with 5 children ranging in ages from 16 to 3 months, 4 girls and one poor tortured boy. All those sisters to send him crazy

I was raised catholic and also raise my children catholic. they attend catholic school and partake in all the sacraments.

I have been a spiritual person all my life, searching for the truth. I am rather content with my beliefs now.

Looking forward to reading posts here and discussing topics on spirituality ..

Love the smileys they are so cute.

HI!!!!!!! HOW LOVELY TO SEE YOU!!!!! flower
Can you guess who I am?? surely not..... lol!
Hope you are doing fab!!
Da Blonde
Da Blonde

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.envelopesofhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohamed Sat May 09, 2009 9:48 am

Aphrodite, you know her

I i i i i i .........I i i i ..... sofa m ... m

I'm inclined to believe that you was having a blonde moment when you come up with your username?

Mohamed
Mohamed
Admin

Number of posts : 1670

http://mohamed-aroundtheworld.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Blonde Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Mohamed wrote:Aphrodite, you know her

I i i i i i .........I i i i ..... sofa m ... m

I'm inclined to believe that you was having a blonde moment when you come up with your username?

Yeah, I think you were right...... flower Somehow that continues to happen.... lol!
Da Blonde
Da Blonde

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://www.envelopesofhope.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shammy Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 am

Yes would agree Da Blondeeeeeeeeee Laughing

Quote:Somehow that continues to happen balançoire affraid
shammy
shammy